Brand Manager (f/m/d)
Essity is the world’s second largest supplier of consumer tissue. Essity’s offering includes toilet paper, household towels, handkerchiefs, facial tissues, wet wipes and napkins. Products are sold under brands such as Edet, Lotus, Regio, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. In Europe, Essity also sells products under retailer brands. Products sold under Essity’s own brands account for about 66% of net sales, while the remaining 34% are sold under retailer brands. Distribution channels are the retail trade and online sales.
About the Role
For our Business Unit Consumer Goods Region Central we are looking for an ambitious Brand Manager (f/m/d) in full-time. The position is based in Mannheim and reports to the Regional Central Marketing Manager Hanky/ Facial & BeautyCare.
In this unique position you are responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan and activities for the following brands: Tempo (Netherlands), feh (Austria), and Demak ´up (Germany, Netherlands and Austria). You will drive these exciting brands in line with the global strategy to secure the achievement of our targets for the region.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement marketing plans including price, promotion and media/digital strategy in line with global requirements and regional marketing strategies and plans
- Propose and manage optimal product assortment for countries in scope
- Participate in and/or lead (multifunctional) projects
- Manage product launch process (incl. post-launch) according to agreed plan and within assigned budget
- Develop and/or implement promotions and corresponding support materials in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Develop communication activities - BTL and ATL with special focus on Digital communication
- Manage assigned A&P budget and allocate to different activities
- Ensure accurate forecast on country and product level for product launches
- Maintain records of sales volume, revenues and advertising costs and analyze them against forecasts
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze data on market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the brands
- Cooperate with external agencies (Digital, Design, Media, PR) and continuously evaluate them
- Lead the multifunctional Operational Brand Team (OBT) for the brands
Who You Are
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Min. 2-3 years work experience in FMCG Marketing, Shopper Marketing or Sales
- Knowledge of overall Marketing mix
- Experience in Digital communication (owned, earned, paid) is an advantage
- Experience to drive brand P&L’s and in leading multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in international matrix organization is an advantage
- Experience with the Austrian and/or Dutch market is an advantage
- good knowledge of MS-Office as well as Nielsen, GfK and SAP BW
- Fluent in German and English
- Holistic thinker
- Analytical skills and “out of the box thinking”
- Consumer and customer driven
- Willingness to travel
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
We are looking forward to your online application including your salary expectations and your notice period. Please apply online. Applications through email or post will not be accepted.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date: