Business Analyst (m/f/d) Warehouse Management System (WMS)
With us you can expect a varied and responsible area of responsibility with all the facets that a global forwarding and logistics service provider has to offer. Become part of our team and support us with important topics in the field of contract logistics.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Analyzing the technical requirements of our new warehouse management system and translating it into system functions – this is your key challenge.
- You assume the role of a mediator between the business unit and the integrated IT software development team.
- As an experienced business analyst, you develop best practice approaches in your area of responsibility and apply them in daily business as a close partner of an interdisciplinary agile development team.
- You solve conflicts between project-specific requirements and strategic development requirements and carry out gap and process analyses.
- Consistently separating solution design ideas from functional goals, acting as change managers and, against this background, coordinating the requirements with the process participants.
- Therefor you, validate the design documentation and the solution that meets the requirements.
- Last, but not least, you ensure that the newly developed functionality is adequately documented, and the new developments are presented to the user community.
Your skills and experiences
- The basis of your entry forms a degree (technology, IT, logistics or economics) and extensive professional experience as a business analyst in the IT system development, with appropriate certification (IIBA, BCS etc.).
- Important: You've already worked with "leading edge" warehouse management systems (JDA or Discrete are a plus) and have a good command of spoken and written English.
- From a personal point of view, you will score with your analytical and conceptual skills and excellent stakeholder management in a transnational matrix organization.
- If you are still looking forward to your business trips (about 50%), we would like to get to know you.
Reasons that speak for us
We want you to feel comfortable with us. That's why we offer you a modern office in Hamburg's trendy HafenCity, located directly near the Elbe - flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for public transport as well as a company restaurant with a diverse selection ensuring a motivating working environment. Concerning your career plans you will you will receive a tailor-made career - through individual planning and supervisors who will strengthen your back. Personally, we also support you with many work-life balance offers and a company pension and supplementary health insurance.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled people are welcome.
With more than 79,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, Kühne + Nagel is one of the world's leading logistics service providers. The focus is on sea and air freight, contract logistics and land transport, with a clear focus on value-added areas such as computer-aided integrated logistics offerings. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com.
Interested? Learn more >>
Reference Number: req36063