Brenntag is the global market leader in full-line chemical distribution. Headquartered in Essen, Germany, the company operates a global network with more than 580 locations in 73 countries. With its global workforce of more than 16,600 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 12.6 Billion in 2018. Our team currently has an opening for a
Content Manager (m/f/d)
- Collaborate with digital innovation team (DIGIB) for digital marketing (SEO/SEA)
- Development, governance and executing of the editorial content strategy for commercial platform "Brenntag Connect"
- Create content pool with content of all regions
- Identify trends and insights
- Brainstorm new and creative ways for communication
- Build up network within the global organization
- University degree in marketing, journalism or communication science
- Five to seven years of work experience
- Proven ability to work in a commercial environment and within complex international settings
- Founded experience in digital marketing
- Strategical thinking and very good organizational and conceptual capabilities as well as strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the capability to familiarize with new content quickly
We offer you challenging and varied tasks in an exciting work environment. In addition to performance-based remuneration, you can expect comprehensive social benefits, such as holiday pay, a Christmas bonus, a company pension, an employees saving scheme, etc. as well as the security of a large company.
Furthermore, we offer you attractive personal retirement plans.
Are you interested?
Then we would like to get to know you - Anika Sieverding is looking forward to your informative online application, indicating the earliest date you could start and your salary expectations.
You will find more information on Brenntag AG at