For our organizational unit "Business Partner Business Area Solutions", we are looking for a Controller Global Service Business (f/m) at the GEA location Duesseldorf to be hired 01.11.2018 or later.
Alternatively the position can be staffed at the following GEA-locations: Boenen, Buechen, Ettlingen, Frickenhausen, Hildesheim, Huerth, Oelde, Kitzingen.
The tasks and responsibilities of the function above include the following activities:
- Sparring partner to the management of GEA Group’s Service Business for any decision-relevant financial information and performance management with focus on service sales controlling
- Planning function: Steering and coordination of planning processes (topline and cost budgets); Preparation support and validation of rolling budgets/ forecasts; Alignment of global product development and production capacity planning with volume planning in approx. 45 country sales organizations
- Reporting function: Preparation of regular standard & ad-hoc financial reporting and communication, as well as business review meetings for top management
- Controlling function: Financial consulting for top management and all business stakeholders; Continuous deviation analyses of relevant sales KPIs and trends (e.g. order intake, sales, profit contribution, productivity, etc.); Cost controlling: Monitoring of cost budget compliance, analyses of main cost drivers and development of cost optimization measures and best practices; Performance management: Conducting KPI analyses and identifying levers to improve operational excellence, assessment and tracking of agreed measures; Investment controlling: Preparation support (e.g. business cases) and objective opinion during decision-making processes, esp. investment projects; Support group projects and strategic growth initiatives
- Process development: Improve reporting standards, structures, and controlling processes; Development of controlling/simulation/forecasting tools