A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the team Patents Electronics we are looking for a Corporate Patent Counsel (all genders) with experience in counseling for R&D teams and IP support for marketing. You will represent the company in the procedures in front of the DPMA, the German Federal Patent Court and EPO. Your activities include participation in international project teams, drafting of patent applications and evaluating of complex patent landscapes in the context of our development projects - from a legal as well as an economic point of view. Advice on collaboration and licensing agreements and monitoring of third party patents complete your job profile.
Who you are:
• Master degree or Ph.D. in Chemistry (preferably organic chemistry)
• Admission to the European Patent Office (passed or under preparation)
• At least 1-2 years work experience in a similar activity
• Experience in international patent law (EP, JP, US, CN) and the assessment of third party patents
• Good knowledge of English and German; further language skills are an advantage
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; self-reliance, sound decision-making ability, with attention to detail
• Interest in economic contexts
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com