Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The HR Manager Sales in Austria and Switzerland is in charge of Talent Management, Compensation&Benefits, Employee relations, Change management, Restructuring, Negotiations with WC, etc. And acts as a key business partner for the Country Sales Manager and the Sales Managers within the territory.Your Key Deliverables
- Understands the business strategies and identifies opportunities to improve organizational capability and operational efficiency.
- Drives culture change to align the organization with Eaton’s strategy and philosophy.
- Partners with the internal recruitment team and hiring managers to enable the access of the top talents into the organization.
- Manages employee relations for the country through direct collaboration with the works council ensuring effective deployment of Eaton HR strategy whilst working with local employment law and collective agreements.
- Drives performance management practices to raise the performance bar.
- Provides coaching and counselling to functional leaders on complex business and HR issues.
- Advocates employee communication processes to enable an open working environment
- Administrates compensation programs to ensure competitive pay practices connected to performance whilst working within the framework required by local employment law.
- Partners with the rest of the HR organization to implement standardized global HR processes and to collaborate on regional EMEA programs.