We strive to make cities the best ever places to live, by advancing an industry that moves over 1 billion people each day. We are transforming our business by driving the industry norm and challenging ourselves, fostering a culture of internal and external collaboration, and building on our unique engineering capabilities to optimize existing and create new products and solutions for our customers that cater to real mobility needs.
Manager Internal Control Systems (all gender welcome)
thyssenkrupp Elevator brings together the Group's global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of €8.0 billion in fiscal year 2018/2019 and customers in over 100 countries, thyssenkrupp Elevator built its position as one of the world's leading elevator companies from scratch in a mere 40 years' time applying thyssenkrupp unique engineering capabilities. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart and innovative products and services designed to meet customers' individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 1,000 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.
- You are part of an international ICS team and support the implementation and further development of the ICS approach in our Legal Entities on BA level
- You are the first contact for our Legal Entities and corporate company with regard to the all kind of questions related to the ICS approach
- You provide training and guidance to Business Unit (BU) Coordinators, ICS Managers and Process Owners in our Legal Entities in order to ensure a harmonized and standardized approach in accordance with corporate guidelines and procedures
- You support the annual and ongoing risk assessments and control testing (Design and Operating Effectiveness) of our Full-Scope entities
- You track the control testing progress and ensure a successful and timely control test execution
- You support the SAQ (self-assessment) process and analyze the SAQ results
- You support and track the remediation of ICS weaknesses detected by the local entities, Internal Auditing and/or the external auditors
- You conduct Quality Reviews and ICS Health Checks
- You design and prepare reports and presentations for BA ET Board and corporate regarding the implementation/testing progress and the annual ICS results
- You develop and implement BA specific ICS-related projects (e.g. standardization, harmonization or automation) to remediate ICS issues
- You develop strong relationships with key business/functional stakeholders in order to increase awareness of ICS and strength the ICS culture throughout the BA
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Accounting/Audit/Finance
- 4-5 years of professional experience in Finance, preferably public accounting, internal audit or business process management
- Understanding of general business processes
- Thorough, diligent and detail oriented documentation skills
- Experience in project coordination and management as well as task prioritization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; another language, in particular German, Spanish and French, are advantageous
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable person, in particular: dynamic & positive, open-minded, self-motivated and goal oriented
- High level of MS Office knowledge, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Willingness to travel up to 40 %
It goes without saying, that we offer attractive conditions such as:
- Working in a successful organization with lean hierarchies and all the advantages of an international group.
- With us, you experience an exciting work environment in interdisciplinary and multinational teams.
- An attractive remuneration including special benefits according to the collective agreement.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Therefore, we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.