Looking for the next big challenge? We will meet your ambitions!
At Global Business Services (GBS), we shape the Shared Services landscape of the future by supporting companies in all sectors worldwide. When it comes to providing valuable and outstanding business services tailored to customer's needs, we are the Partner of Choice.Our mission is to seamlessly integrate, digitalize, and optimize business processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management and many more. To do so, we need specialists from all business fields who want to drive innovation and forge new paths for our clients. We offer the opportunity to work in an international service network that fosters flexible mobile working while focusing on customer outcomes.Are you ready to make your ambitions a reality? Join us now! What you need to make real what matters.
What you need to make real what matters.
- In your new role, you manage and drive project activities and the S/4 HANA implementation for your area of responsibility on division/segment, country or company level, incl. project setup (e.g. business case, project timeline, project organization and reporting)
- Following our holistic consulting approach, you advise our customers throughout the entire process chain (end-to-end processes) and support the development of our service offering
- You act as the primarily responsible contact person and interface between customer and project team
- In your position, you analyze the S/4 HANA system configuration and processes incl. the critical analysis and evaluation of existing processes and tool landscapes
- Proactive customer and business partner consulting regarding standardization, harmonization, automation and improvement / optimization of service, quality and costs are also part of your tasks
- You are responsible for the setup and maintenance of the necessary project management and controlling tools, implementation and performance monitoring (time, quality and costs) as well as monitoring and approval of project results (quality gates among others), status reports, project documentation etc. within the assigned area
- Further, you clarify and track project milestones and project challenges with customers and/or project team members incl., if required, escalation and stakeholder management
- You present the project status and results in the relevant decision-making bodies (internal and external) and prepare the necessary material and coordination
- The project manager also acts as a sales channel of GBS for the placement of services and the creation of business opportunities
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- The foundation of your success is a degree in economics, business computer science or a comparable field, or a similar qualification
- You have long-term relevant experience in consulting, especially in SAP S/4 HANA with a focus on conception, optimization and introduction of new processes and technologies in new and existing ERP systems. You also have a (basic) understanding of the relevant technical aspects of SAP modules and their functionalities
- Moreover, you have knowledge of business process mapping in the areas of finance, controlling, logistics and/or reporting in SAP systems, preferably SAP S/4 HANA, using the corresponding SAP modules
- You have experience in leading function-oriented project groups (incl. agile project structures) on an international level and enjoy working in and being part of international projects or project organizations with virtual/multicultural teams
- Further, you have experience and very good skills in project management, digitalization projects and change management
- Intercultural experience is desired
- PMP and/or Scrum Master or SAP certifications are advantageous
- Fluent German and English skills are required, both written and spoken
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.