"Transform your expertise into valuable solutions with Damco Freight Forwarding". Damco is at the forefront of offering competitive, honest and reliable freight forwarding solutions. At all times we remain close to the beating heart of our customers no matter how big or small they are. With over 2,000+ people in over 40+ countries, we operate as a family network and are known for uncomplicating the complicated to provide effective and valuable solutions for our customers. For more information: https://www.damco.com
The “Business Development Manager” (BDM) is a commercial customer facing role that has overall responsibility for the commercial and financial development of the Damco FFW Customer portfolio, within a defined geographical scope, through promoting and selling standard Damco products. The BDM will play an active role in managing and expanding a personal customer portfolio as a function of business needs.
The purpose of the role is to deliver planned levels of Business (Volume/Actual GP) from existing and targeted Customers, with a clear focus on Standard Products and predefined Trade lanes.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) has accountabilities in 3 main areas, namely Existing Customer Development, New Customer Development, and execution of clear blueprint ‘ways of working’…
1. Existing Customer development
2. New Business Generation (should be possible to combine 1+2)
3. ‘Ways of Working’
• International experience working for the world´s leader, in a dynamic, global industry.
• Excellent training development opportunities and global career prospects.
• Enhance your communication, problem solving and relation building skills.
• Competitive salary and excellent bonus package.
• Company car