Senior Full Stack Developer (m/w/d)
Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software. Haufe Group is seeking a motivated individual to join our team of top providers in digital workplace solutions and web-based services.
We are a dynamic organisation that prides ourselves in encouraging and challenging each other in order to produce the best product. The most prominent aspect of our workplace is that our diverse group of employees truly enjoy being here.
We are searching for a
Senior Full Stack Developer (m/w/d), located in Freiburg.
Our international offices consist of 2,000 employees worldwide who develop exciting and ingenious software. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
- You will join a high performing team with full ownership of a very successful HR product.
- We use the latest technologies and tools to focus our efforts in the added value that our product provides.
- We work with DevOps as a mindset. Continuous integration and Continuous deployment will be your daily routine.
- We work side by side with design, product management, marketing and sales teams. The focus is the product and our customers, you will provide the tech to make it happen
- Proven, multiyear experience as full stack engineer. Senior level.
- DevOps experience and mindset.
- Well familiar with cloud stacks like AWS and Azure.
- Experience in the Ops / infrastructure part: Python, shell scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- Deep experience in some major programming languages.
- You lead by example. You don’t just work on code, you bring a product to life, from the inner infrastructure to the final User Experience.
- You take others with you, inspire and lead them.
- Worked on products rather than just in projects. You understand market success, customer satisfaction and aim everything towards it.
- Fluent in English, preferably knowledge in German
What's awaiting you?
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture.
- A family owned company with clear focus on people.
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal oriented team.
- Participation in company events in our international offices.
- Lots of freedom and responsibilty in your daily job.
- Working with a very modern tech stack to build great products:
- We integrate other services using APIs with gateways in front.
- In fact, we open sourced our own gateway called wicked.
- Have a look at our tech blog for a bit more information: http://work.haufegroup.io/
- Or about Haufe and what we stand for in general: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYLFJz6NAEE&;feature=youtu.be
Tips for your application and your Contact Person:
We would like to get to know you - what motivates you, what do you want to achieve? What do you want to learn and how do you develop yourself? What do you bring with you that can help us providing better software to our customers?
Show us what you’re working on. This is a senior position, show us how you qualify. Include samples, links, websites, github accounts etc. Private or business related.
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Your hiring manager:
+49 761 898 5366
You are interested in working in a highly motivated team? Then apply online.
More the visual type, get some impressions from us here: