A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In Life Science Actives & Formulations(A&F) we provide a broad portfolio of several hundred regulated chemicals and services for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. Given the increasingly challenging business environment and rising industry and customer expectations, the Supply Reliability ImplementationManager plays an essential role to safeguard secure supply to our customers and our market credibility as a reliable supplier. To achieve these goals this role will drive root cause analysis andadvance measures to mitigate current supply disruptions. The Supply Reliability Implementation Manager is partnering closely with our Life Science Integrated Supply Chain and Operations team.
To address the above-mentioned trend, we are extending the current project management team with the Supply Reliability Implementation Managerposition leading our supply reliability strategy and to further strengthen the cross-functional collaboration of all contributing teams.
• You drive the implementation of the supply reliabilitystrategy by identification, prioritization, and realization of short- and long-term measures for the A&F portfolio, focusing on customer satisfaction and driving profitable growth.
• Hence, you closely collaborate with Operations, Procurement, and Supply Chain to implementthe supply reliability strategy of A&F and by that ensures supply security in the future.Thus, you will drive and contribute the institutionalization and roadmap for business continuity planning (BCP) including the communication.
• You drive process excellence through improvements in internal processes with a clear operating model and roles & responsibilities.
• Moreover, you contribute to the identification and planning of capacity extensions, make-or-buy decision projects and act as business representative in the relevant committees.
• You will lead cross-functional efforts to troubleshoot and mitigate ad-hoc supply disruptions with our internal collaborators, like moderation of prioritization decisions or proactive orchestration of complex situations such as critical COVID customer demand responses.
• You will institutionalize our supplier classification concept to drive our supplier management to ensure resilient, strategic, and critical supply.
• Likewise, you establish supply reliability key performance metrics and a scorecard for management.
Who you are
• Master’s degree in supply chain management, natural science, or related discipline.
• At least 5 years of experience working in a matrix organization in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Proven expertise and knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain management, ideally experienced in risk assessment and mitigation as well as business continuity management.
• Experience and knowledge about industry trends regarding supplier management and understanding and anticipating our customer needs regarding supply reliability would be a plus.
• Entrepreneurial, self-starting, strategic thinker with a demonstrated track record of success in the development and execution of business programs.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
• High developed interpersonal skills, drive to succeed, motivator of people.
• Strong experience working in agile setups. You are perseverant and convincing to drive organizational change through influencing in matrixed setups and across different organizational units and cultures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English and German).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com